Download publicly available data from the Dartmouth Atlas Project!
Download publicly available data from The Dartmouth Atlas of Health Care. We offer access to decades worth of Medicare data, as well as supplemental materials including crosswalks and geographic boundary files. Most Atlas rates can be downloaded in several different ways – keep an eye out for these download options:
- Longitudinal – these large files include multiple years of data to allow researchers to track measures over time
- By Year – these files include all the measures in the category for a single year
- Make Your Own Dataset – this feature allows you to choose one measure and then limit the years or geographic areas that are included in your dataset
- Added 2019 data to general Atlas rates pages
- Added more file formats to boundary files
- Updated coding trends to include 2018
- Added ZIP code crosswalk for 2019
General Atlas Rates
These general Atlas rates document variation in health care spending and utilization, as well as capacity and mortality, over the course of two decades.
These supplemental materials are available to help researchers use Atlas regions and methods in their own work.